Summer in Winter Chicken
1 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
200g Pack Cherry Tomatoes
3 tbsp Pesto
3 tbsp Crème Fraîche
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour.
2. Once coloured, turn the chicken and cook on the other side. Continue cooking for 12-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Season all over with a little salt and pepper.
3. Halve the tomatoes and throw them into the pan, stirring them around for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
4. Reduce the heat and stir in the pesto and crème fraîche until it makes a sauce (you can always add more pesto depending on how strong you like the taste).
5. Scatter with a few basil leaves then serve with rice and salad or mash and broccoli.