5 Reasons To Fall In Love With Autumn
When you feel that first crisp breeze, you know that summer is gone and autumn is in the air. Every season has its upside; however, autumn has a particular beauty to it. From warm apple cider to camping trips, there are so many reasons to enjoy it. Here are five things we love…
1. Autumn Clothes. Woollen scarves, cosy jumpers, long sleeved t-shirts and boots. There are so many options to layer up and stay warm during the autumn months… and we can throw the bikini back in the wardrobe until next year!
2. Seasonal Delights. The change of season brings us a host of tasty treats that are good for us. Pumpkins, apples, mushrooms, homemade soups and hearty stews are just some of the delicious foods around at this time of the year - what better to warm you up on a cold day then a bowl of something delicious and hot. If you fancy something sweet, flick to our cooking page for our Cinder Toffee recipe!
3. Halloween. How can you not love a little ballerina princess or miniature Batman trick or treating? Dressing up the kids in their cutest costumes and going trick-or-treating is a season favourite. It’s also great to carve pumpkins and spend some quality time with the family, not to mention the perfect excuse for a gathering with friends!
4. Bonfire Night. The start of autumn means that Bonfire Night is just a few weeks away. Everyone loves fireworks, bonfires and sparklers - ooh, we’re excited already.
5. An Extra Hour in Bed! We know it means the nights will start drawing in quicker, but we can help but look forward to the clocks going back an hour on Sunday 26th October – just think of that extra hour snuggled up in bed! Just don’t forget to set your clocks back!