Top home organisation tips from Benella...
Now is the perfect time to put a few hours aside to have a clear out and organise your shed to make maintaining your garden easier this season.
- Empty shed completely and give it a good brush down and sweep
- Repair anything that is broken
- Does the wood need treating to maintain it?
- Have a keep pile and a rubbish pile of contents
- Plan storage around what is being kept
- Can shed fit shelving in to store plant pots or paint?
- Use the ceiling and walls for storage - put hooks up on the joists to hang broom, rake and other tools
- Store like minding items together - a caddy is great for all small gardening items such as shears, string, seeds etc
- Clear stackable crates are excellent if you have chair covers and items to keep dry
- Keep items most used at the front and rotate depending on season
Benella, 07703 218905, email@example.com, www.benella.co.uk