Keeping the car organised
Top organisation tips from Benella...
Keeping your car organised.
For many of us our cars are mobile creches and offices so here are some tips to stop them being taken over.
- Give your car a clear out and clean – put aside items to go back in
- Put paper cupcake cases in the cup holder wells to keep them from getting dirty and making it easy to retrieve small items
- Use a basket to store essential tools, water etc
- A basket also works well for the boot to keep any office equipment in – stop everything moving around and also keeps it out of sight
- Keep a folder/envelope to store any receipts in or mileage logs for business
- Keep a money bag of coins for parking meters
- Amazon sell car boot tidies – £2.50-£15 keeps the boot organised
- If you have the room, keep a laundry basket to put food shopping in making it easier to unpack at home
- Bags for life can also be stored in this ready for the food shop
- Use zip lock pouches to store children’s activities in, first aid kit etc
- Empty car of rubbish and tidy up whenever you re-fuel
Benella, 07703 218905, www.benella.co.uk, @jobenella