Top home organisation tips from Benella: this month, get organised for a stress free summer...
- Plan days out utilising the internet to find good deals and book tickets in advance
- Train tickets are often reduced in July/August – beats road congestion and car parks
- Organise childcare swap days with friends to keep children entertained and parents able to juggle work
- Keep a large bag ready filled with picnic rug/frisby/wet wipes etc to grab if weather looks good to head to beach or lake – just add picnic!
- Plan clothes to be packed in advance and make a packing list
- Use clear zip lock bags to store toiletries in suitcase
- For long haul flights – use zip lock bag again for travel toiletries under 100ml in your hand luggage
- Check passports/visas/immunisation requirements in advance and keep everything together
- Consider using the Post Office’s money card to pre-load with currency and avoid credit card charges
- Pre-book any excursions to avoid queues
Relax and have a wonderful summer!
07703 218905, www.benella.co.uk, @jobenella