Keep calm and get ready for Christmas!
Top home organisation tips from Benella...
This month, keep calm and get ready for Christmas!
- Prepare for extra food and drink by clearing out kitchen cupboards or garage space to use. BBQ tools and salad bowls can go in the attic until Spring
- Start adding one or two non-perishable Christmas food/drink items to each supermarket shop to help budget the cost:- Stuffing, crackers, napkins etc
- Prepare and freeze in advance any meals/canapes you can
- Ensure you book a food delivery slot close to Christmas
- Use local markets and butchers to beat the queues at the Supermarkets on Christmas Eve
- Prepare for guests - ensure guest bedroom has fresh towels and bedding and I always put miniature toiletries in a basket next to the bed
- Don’t have a spare bedroom? - ensure you have airbeds or camping mats and spare bedding for overnight guests to use or better still ask them to bring their own
- Start wrapping a few presents at a time early so it is not a panic on Christmas Eve
07703 218905, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.benella.co.uk