Time for a tidy up...
Top home organisation tips from Benella...
Is the house now overflowing with new toys and gifts?
- Be ruthless with toys - put a basket in one play area and one in child’s bedroom to store toys
- Toys can also be rotated using stackable crates so boredom doesn’t kick in
- Any old toys can be donated to charity
- Go through bookcases to see which books you want to keep and which ones can be removed
- Still hanging clothes not worn this season? - fold up to keep in vacuum storage bags or sell/donate making more room in wardrobe for new items!
- Clear out old toiletries from bathroom cabinets and dressing tables - check sell by date and recycle old bottles
- Check how many hotel toiletries or “3 for 2” offers you are storing - donate ones not likely to be used and store others in large toiletry bag for future use
- Use The Directory’s Free Ads to sell any other unwanted gifts.
07703 218905, email@example.com, www.benella.co.uk