Easy Peasy and Fun: Paper Easter Bunnies
There’s not long to go until Easter! As the children begin to get excited for the festive season we thought it would be timely to share a simple craft which is GREAT FUN and doesn’t require many materials… or mess!
What you need
Paper (various colour, Easter tones will look great!)
- Cut two strips of paper to approximately 1.5inches in width. Roll each strip and glue to form a tube. One tube will be for the body and one will be for the head. Allow for the strip which is rolled for the head to be slightly smaller.
- Cut two ears and two thinner parts of the ears.
- To create a base for your bunny you will need to cut a shape which is for the legs. Glue the base on to the bottom of the body roll. Stick the ears to the roll which forms your head.
- Add googly eyes and draw your facial details. You may also wish to draw paws to the body.
- Make some more! Hop, hop!