Spiced Christmas Coffee Recipe
Spiced Christmas Coffee
• 180ml chilled whipping cream
• 240ml freshly ground coffee
(preferably a mild roast)
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
• 5 teaspoons ground cardamom
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 tablespoon brandy
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1.5 litres of water
1. Using electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl to soft peaks.
2. Add powdered sugar and brandy; beat to peaks.
3. Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in coffee filter. Using spoon, mix gently.
4. Add water to the coffee maker and brew according to manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Divide coffee among 8 cups, then garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.